Alrek Meipoom, RHI
- President of the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors 2004 to 2006.
- President of the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors Ontario 2005 -
- Association executive 2012 / 13
- Board of Directors of Ontario Association of Home Inspectors 1999 to 2009.
- Executive Committee of Ontario Association of Home Inspectors; Vice President 2003 / 04, Treasurer. 2002 /03, Director of External and Media Relations 2006 to 2009
- Real Estate Round Table; Ontario Association of Home Inspectors representative. 2012 to present
- Education Program committee member 1997 to 2004
- Chairman; Education Program Committee for Ontario Association of Home Inspectors 2000 to 2004. Committee responsible for in-house and continuing education for the members.
- Chairman; National Home Inspectors Conference, 2001 and 2003.
- Board of Examiners; Ontario Association of Home Inspectors 2000 to 2003.
- Facility Planning Advisory Committee to Humber College. 1999 to 2007. Guiding the creation of certificate program for Home Inspectors. Continuing education and full time study courses. OAHI representative.
- Chairman; Human resources committee for Ontario Association of Home Inspectors. 2008 to 2009
- Chairman; Past Presidents Council 2006 to 2007
- Chairman Finance Committee 2002 to 2004
Public Relations Committee 2003 to 2004
- American Society of Home Inspectors; Council of Representatives 2004 to 2009
- Select Committee 3108 [Tasked with proposing revisions to the Member Certification and Designation Program] 2008 to 2009
- Provincial Advisory Group; to Provincial Parliament on Collaborative Responses to Marihuana Grow Operations and Clandestine Drug laboratories. 2003
Inspections and Remediation Task force 2009 to 2010
- Founding Editor – Canadian Home Inspector Magazine; 1997
[CAHPI’s premier magazine for home inspectors across Canada]
- Editor – OAHI’s first comprehensive Policy and Procedures Manual; 2008
- Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing certified facilitator. [2000 to present]
- Instructor for Ontario Association of Home Inspectors; Defect Recognition and Reporting Course. [2000 to present]